Monday, September 20, 2010

Everything Happens For A Reason

So I met a guy yesterday. It was the craziest thing ever. So I went to dads car show yesterday and I was helping mom set up the food and hand everything out. So this guy comes up and asks how old I am, I tell him i'm 18 and he says that he is calling up his son and making him come over. So about 30 minutes later his son is there, he introduces him, then takes him away to look at the cars. So I was thinking that this guy was strange, why did you invite your son if you werent going to let him talk to me, but after the show ended, he offered up his son to help us clean up. So he helped us clean, carry ice chests, etc. Then Neil asked him to help drive some of the cars back to his shop, so Matt (thats his name btw haha) asks if I want to come along for the drive. So we drive to his shop and he has a hummer, a super nice one! We talked for a bit and he was super super cute and nice. He has brown hair and blue eyes, which I LOVE, and HE IS JEWISH!!! which just made the whole thing so much better. So he asked for my number when I was leaving and hopefully he will text/call me sometime soon! Maybe everything does happen for a reason?



No comments:

Post a Comment