Monday, September 6, 2010

Everybody Just Wants To Be Loved

So I went on a cruise to Mexico this weekend and had a really good time, on the last night we went to the dance club and there was a group of teenage boys. We danced with them and eventually it led to making out with them, I made out with three of them in the same night. Now here's the thing, Jessye kept telling me that she was so proud of me and that it was a good thing... but I don't feel any better about myself. Cool so some slutty guys (who kissed both Jessye and I in the same hour) think i'm attractive? So what?! I just want a guy who is consistent, a guy who likes me, a guy who will love me. I really don't think its that much to ask for and part of me is wondering what i'm doing wrong. Is there some trick that i'm unaware of that makes guys suddenly love you? I know how to make guys want me, I just don't know how to make them love me. 


No comments:

Post a Comment