Friday, September 24, 2010

Living In The Past

Am I stupid? retarded? mentally handicapped? all of the above? 
So yesterday Bobby AIMed me for the first time in forever, we hadn't talked since the middle of the summer and we only talked for maybe 20 minutes and now he has got me thinking about him all over again! I know its stupid, but how in the world do I get over him?? He isn't even that attractive! or nice! or anything! and yet, I cant picture myself with anyone else. I have problems. Such large problems. I even tried to stop talking to him forever!! I took him off my facebook online friends, didn't add him to my AIM. I WAS DOING SO GOOD! Then, as if he can sense that I am finally getting over it, HE AIMS ME! blah blah blah. I have mental problems. I can't wait for the day when I look back at all of this and laugh at my pathetic-ness, but right now, the only thing I really wan't is to be with him. Is it pathetic that I would even just consider being friends? Even though I like him? That I just want to have him back in my life. Whatever. I have problems. At least I know I do.


No comments:

Post a Comment