Tuesday, August 24, 2010

You Give Me Something To Believe In

I met with Steven and Becca today and was finally offered the details of the internship through BBYO next year. I will be mostly working behind the scenes, using dashboard, helping them out when they need it, and optionally staffing certain regional events. I am beyond thrilled. I will be getting $2000 for the full year (in monthly payments around $250). It may not be the best way of "moving on" in life, but who says that I have to? They are giving me the greatest gift of all, they are promising me that for the next year, I will be for sure doing something that is familiar and I know I am good at. I start September 27th and that date simply can't come soon enough. I dont care what anyone else says, holding onto BBYO is going to be the best thing thats happened to me in a long time.


No comments:

Post a Comment