Friday, August 20, 2010

Home Is Wherever I'm With You

My grandparents make me feel like the most beautiful person on the whole entire planet. I was feeling kind of down tonight, I wasnt able to go to an Ashrey event that all of my friends were at, Jessye was busy, I felt like everyone had left for college and I was just kind of stuck here feeling sorry for myself. So I called up my grandparents and asked if they wanted to have dinner, and of course they did. So we went to CPK and Nanny pointed out how this group of guys was looking at me, and the waiter was flirting with me. Idk. It was just really nice to be reminded that I am in fact pretty and well liked. Its nice to know that no matter what life throws my way, my family will always be there for me. It's a really good feeling. My mood is 100% turned around. I need to remember to go out with them much more often.


No comments:

Post a Comment