Tuesday, August 17, 2010

My Love's Too Big For You My Love

Sometimes I wonder if the reason I haven't been with a guy in over a year isn't because no one has found me, but because my standards are too high and I shut them out the second that they try to get inside. It's just that the first time I fell in love it hurt so bad, but at the same time... I miss the feeling more than I can even explain. I just want a guy to tell me that I am beautiful, that he loves me and ONLY me. I don't think I'm asking for much. I keep telling myself that it will happen when the time is right, everything happens for a reason, but at what point do we stop believing the bullshit slogans and start to think that maybe, just maybe, my love life sucks.



I am going out tomorrow with a guy, the only problem with this, is that this guy was the guy that one of my best friends lost her virginity to. He recently started texting me, after over a year of not talking. At first I thought maybe he just was bored and wanted someone to talk to, but then he invited me out to eat with him. I have been very hesitant... I have been talking to him for almost 2 weeks now and each time he has asked I made up things I had to do. but damn this guy is persistent! So now tomorrow I'm giving him his chance. I only hope that this is also my chance at happiness as well.



p.s. Is it wrong to date another guy when you are still pathetically in love with the last guy you dated? if so... then I'm a wrong person.

No comments:

Post a Comment